- 100% solids with zero VOC
- Fast reactivity and cure time resulting in almost immediate return-to-service time
- Performs in constant process temperatures from -22 °F to 140 °F (-30 °C to 60 °C)
- Maintains high physical properties on weathering
- UV and colour stable
- Superior elongation and tear properties
- Seamless, resilient, flexible and durable
- Excellent corrosion protection High impact and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to many solvents, acids and alkalis (consult NCSI)
- Low permeability waterproofing membrane
- As a Top cot on Aromatic polyurea and polyurethane membranes
- General waterproofing including exposed areas
- Corrosion protection in highly corrosive environments
- Carparks and heavy duty flooring
- Pedestrian and vehicular decks
- Secondary containment
- Standard medium grey only. Custom colors, blended to match any RAL number, are available upon request subject to minimum quantity.
- 100-gallon (380-liter) drum sets, shipped in metal drums of 50 gallons (190 liters) each of side A and side B 10-gallon (38-liter) kits, shipped in plastic pails of 5 gallons (19 liters) each of side A and side B 275-gallon (1045 liter) totes.
- Nukote AL may be applied at any rate to achieve the desired thickness. Calculation for theoretical coverage: 40 Ft2 /gal @ 40 mils (1 m²/liter @ 1mm).